A true Marine does not fight because she hates what is in front of her, but because she loves what is behind her.





Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Overview?

Overview?

My name is Lee Ann Nicole Threse. I am only a sophomore girl in high school who is willing to change someone, something, no matter what. It is the first full week of summer vacation. 5 days down, 78 days to go. Only to start another school year. I'm sitting here wondering, is there more that I could do to help. I'm a US Young Marine who will volunteer her time helping our veterans. I volunteer with Lake County Toys for Tots, Ghost Riders and the Leathernecks. I have yet to figure out how much more I can help or volunteer my time. There are a lot of things I can do in the world, but what can I do that not everyone else is doing. Something no one else will think of doing. Hey, maybe this blog will be considered "The Pay it Forward" of the internet. Maybe if I do something to help, maybe someone out there in the world will help someway too.

No comments:

Post a Comment